“If you haven’t been to Carney’s on the Beach, you haven’t been to Cape May!” As a landmark restaurant in Cape May for over 5 decades, Carney’s remains true to their roots of being “Family Owned & Operated.” The Carney family creates happiness for their customers, both visitors & locals, daily. Carney’s is known for bringing the “fun” to Cape May with the best entertainment in town, delicious “food”, and mouthwatering “drinks” since 1979.
Over the winter, Carney’s completely remodeled the Main Room to match last year’s Other Room renovations! Two of our favorite additions are the iconic “40 Years and 4 Generations” showcase on the Main Room wall & our newly installed Izzo Forni Brick Oven. At the back of the “Main Room” is the “40 Years and 4 Generations” dedication which proudly honors all the people, memories, & friends who have become family that have made the 40 years possible. Along beach drive & adjacent to the main room entrance is our brand-new brick oven which reaches temperatures from 800-1000 degrees, allowing for perfect pizzas to be cooked in only 90 seconds! Perfect for any beach day or late-night snack, pizzas will be served from 12pm-2am daily. You have heard the buzz about the renovations & menu additions- now come check them out for yourself!
Things You Don’t Want to Miss as Carney’s Celebrates 40 Years:
• Our Jam Sessions are back! This summer we will be hosting the Rockets – June 30th, July 28th & August 25th! Relive the glory days with guest bartender appearances & the same great vibes from the last 40 years at Carney’s!
• Daily Happy Hour from 4-6pm featuring $1 Buck-O-Shuck Oysters, $6 Brick Oven Pizzas & Apps, & mouth-watering drink specials.
• 3 For $20 Pre-fixe meals served every day! Featuring items like our 12oz Choice Prime Rib & Notorious Carney’s Crab Cakes – we are sure this is the best deal in town!
• Our brand-new Carney’s Cash Back Loyalty Member program - ask your server how to join next time you are in!
• Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen & Beatles Tribute Band Every Sunday Night @ 9pm Live on Stage
• And last but not least, Carney’s went all out this year with a fully loaded schedule of the Tri-State area’s top bands! Starting June 24th we are featuring live entertainment 7 nights a week. Stop by to see: Michael Lecompt Dueling Pianos & Band, The Rockets, Bigg Romeo, Crystal Roxx, Fish Out of Water, The FM Band, & More!